It's What We Do
CWI work focuses on connecting private sector leaders with policy makers from government, education, economic development, labor, and community-based organizations to develop strategic action plans that are grounded in both quantitative and qualitative data.
CWI also provides strategic solutions and implements best practices in its home area of Northwest Indiana in partnership with a number of national and statewide organizations and initiatives.
- Helping build partnerships and convene decision-makers
- Connecting employers to talent pools and talent resources
- Executing learning initiatives at secondary and post-secondary levels for workforce preparedness
- Aligning education and training to meet employer needs
- Delivering up-to-date labor market information
- Carrying out complete project management for new initiatives
- Grant sourcing and application writing
- Developing collective impact strategies to improve regional outcomes
PROVIDING YOU TOOLS + INFORMATION TO WORK SMARTER
Labor Market + Data Analysis
CWI’s on-site research and data department, always provides the most current figures and profiles in our region’s labor market and economy.
Workforce + Organizational Development
Through staff support of the Northwest Indiana Workforce Board and management of the regional One-Stop (WorkOne) System, CWI can provide cost-saving assistance on a company’s many workforce and organizational needs.
Education Training + Career Planning
Considered a partner and resource in education and training communities, CWI supports regional adult education and serves as a managing partner of the READY NWI initiative.